So a couple of months ago my family was in town. My mom and sister and me went to Temple square to look at everything and Brad swore into the Army this day. It was great having the family in town, and to see my Brad be swore in. I am sad he will be leaving me on March 2nd 2010, for six months! But, I know it's for the best.At Temple Square with my sister Dessie and my mom!We also went white ater rafting when they were here visiting! So much Fun! Brad ^ being sworn in, into the Army by my dad, who is also in the Army.
chassie, its pretty cool that your husband got sworn in by your dad!! hope your doing good! all us vs girls should all go out!
ReplyDeleteYeah it is cool! Thanks Linh! I need to get on here more often to see comments! :)
ReplyDelete