Well it is a new year and I can't believe it! Time goes by so fast! Brad and I have been married almost for One year and a Half! We are happy and enjoying our life together!. . A lot of changes will happen soon though. March 2nd Brad leaves for Boot Camp for 10 weeks, than on to AIT Schooling for the Army National Guard, altogether 6-7 months! Yes, to me that will be a long time. I graduate from school in April, so after that I will be moving back to TN to live with my mom! I don't really want to live alone out here in the wild wild west! :) So after Brad gets done with all his training and such we will come back to the west and Brad will complete his bachelors at BYU (2 more years of schooling).
I have some new year resolutions, but I am not sure I will fulfill them, I am going to try! I have exactly 12 weeks of school left, and one is to graduate with High Honors, which, it is looking that way that I will! YESH!
All in all Brad and I are excited about this new year and ready to keep truckin' along together! We know it might feel like a long year (due to the absence of Brad) But it to shall pass! Were excited for our future, and hope for good things to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment