
Well Brad has been gone for Basic Training for a week and a day, and it feels like forever. I have only heard from him 3 times, each 1 minute phone calls and the second phone call was for "strictly business" ...So really I haven't talked to him. I have received any letters yet nor an address....needless to say I am a mess. I miss him so much, and just wish I could here his voice for longer than a minute or receive a letter. I have no idea how he feels emotionally, mentally, or physically. I wish I could support him..but all I can do is sit back and wait. It is so frustrating. On those hard days at work and school, All I want is my Brad, to comfort me and help me remember that this day will pass and all will be better. I want to laugh with him, kiss, him, be with him. I knew him leaving was going to be hard...But I did not know it was going to be this hard. I am getting through it all..day by day.. But boy..I took so much for granted before he left.
Ladies-Talk to your husband, be his best friend, don't forget to say I love you...always.
I am learning the hard way of things, I am also learning what Brad and I have is true love and we will get through this separation of time apart, together.
This is not even a fraction of forever.....
That's right, you guys have an eternity with each other and your future family. You're an inspiration to me Chass, I love you and hope you find wonderful things to to while he's gone (I like to scrapbook or make handmade cards for people..and it sure passes time and I'm proud of what I get finished...then show it off to people so they can appreciate your talents.. it's great.) There's no doubt he loves you and thinks about you daily. I'm free if you're ever feeling bored- just give me a call. Just talking to someone for 15 mins makes your day so good. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I totally needed to hear that! I love you too!
ReplyDelete