Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 10!

So... I am currently 10 weeks and 2 days today! Still sick, I have better days than others. Lately I have had a lot of bad days...oh the sickness, its horrible, but I have heard its a good sign that the baby is growing healthy and all is well! So thats what helps keep me going and of course knowing the sweet little thing will be in my arms before I know it. The more I think about it the more excited I get. I mean c'mon I am a quarter done already only 3 more to go, right? I can get excited already!

We have our first appointment on Tuesday! So looking forward to hearing the little heartbeat:) :) Ah, reality, its just so crazy, but AWESOME!

Next Friday we head to TN for Christmas for a week and we are SOO excited. Well I am, I know Brad is too. I cannot wait to see my family and my little nephew! I only went home once this year and was only really home for three days due to travel to Brads Basic Training Graduation, so it will so great to just relax with my family, and Brad right beside me. My momma's home cooking is for sure calling my name! Also, grandmas too! (Praying I won't be as sick then!)

I love going home....I love that care-free relax feeling I get when I am there. That comfort I suppose. I know I have that within my own home, but its different being home home. Excited for the family traditions that we do together, and I love that there is food at every event. Have I mentioned how excited I am to eat some delicious mexican food! Utah doesn't seem to have any good mexican restaraunts to me, it is different out east I suppose! lol

So happy to see my beautiful loving family, and for the future! :)

2 comments:

  1. Chassie!! I heard from Michelle that either it was you or Mel that was pregnant and to come find out you both are!! I just want to say CONGRATS! When is the due date?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Sorry I just saw your comment on here! I am due July 6th! So excited!! How are you..its been to long!

    ReplyDelete