Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011!


Halloween was lots of fun! Me and Knowley went to a work Halloween party, and then that evening when Brad got home from school we went to our ward Trunk-Or-Treat, and then we went to the annual Hemingway's Party! We passed out candy at the trunk or treat, and played games and had great food at the Hemingways!

Brad was a cowboy riding a bull!
I was a cowgirl!
Knowley was a butterfly, but later on became a ladybug because she blew the diaper and it came up the back :)

Can't wait for next year! I love Halloween!







2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome looking pants Brad has! I've never seen a costume like that. Knowley is so adorable!! Glad y'all had fun! Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know! Typical Brad...too goofy! Thanks, she is so much fun! I can't wait till you have your little one!!!

    ReplyDelete