The Cox Family

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cus' we Jammin...

So recently Brad and I headed up to SLC to see a concert. A concert that only coasted us $5.00 per person hence "The Low Dough Christmas Show". At the concert we say Bomshel a new girl duo group from Idaho, they were really good, after we proceeded to see Bucky Covington, he was A LOT of fun! Very good performer, finally the greatest show was Phil Vassar. We had pretty good seats and it was Brad's First Concert!! Believe it. I couldn't, lol. I have been going to Concerts for a long time now. I think he enjoyed himself, and we swayed back and forth together singing to the words. I love country, of course I love all types of music, but Country has a special place in my heart, reminds me of home!
We had dinner at Taco Bell, one of my favorite fast food places to eat.
It was a great night! Thanks Brad for buying us tickets!




Posted by The Cox Family at 11:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Married July 26, 2008

Married July 26, 2008

About Us!

My photo
The Cox Family
Welcome! Brad and I have been married 4.5 years! We have a beautiful daughter, Knowley, who is 18 months old! We are so grateful for her! Life is good!
View my complete profile

Knowley Bug

Knowley Bug
Our beautiful daughter!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (12)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • The infamous "Tumor" . . .
      • Cus' we Jammin...
      • Beautiful Music..
      • Men in Uniform
      • Oh, the Joy of Christmas!
      • Why yes, we are models?!
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.