Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh, the Joy of Christmas!

Okay! So lately I have had lots of fun surfing the internet looking for Christmas present ideas, and such. Recently I have made 2 purchases for Brad and I have 2 more to go! I love buying gifts for others and I can't wait till Brad see's his presents, hopefully I did good this year! I am enjoying looking for gifts for my family too! We don't have a ton of money, which makes it hard finding the "perfect gift" for some, but we are making do, and hopefully all will love what they get. But wait, gifts aren't the main part about Christmas, it iss the lights and the trees, and the cookies, nope, those are great too, but it's more so all about FAMILY and Jesus Christ! I am so excited to go to tennessee in 15 DAYS to be with the whole family. We are going to have so much fun being together, and the gifts won't even matter. Brad and I are looking forward to being with the whole family and talking about old memories and such. Did I mention we are driving to TN? Yes, we are this Christmas with Ryan and Brandon, ahh...plane tickets were just to expensive ..so we are driving! this will be my first time driving across the US, but the rest of my family has already had their adventures in doing so. I get car sick, so i'm a little worried about that. But hopefully everything will be okay.

So did I mention we leave in 15 days, 14, 13, not that I am counting down or anything? I am just really ready for a break from school/work and to spend time with my hubby and my beautiful and wonderful family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment