Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whats been going on lately...

So an update on our lives!

I am currently still working at GOALØ as a junior designer, and I love it. My job definitely keeps me busy and keeps me on my toes, but that is good since Brad is away. I try to stay busy by hanging out with friends and trying new things, such as reading. I am usually not a big reader, and I am still not, but I am reading a book, which is not often for me. I am also just keeping up with our cute duplex I (we) live in, and have made some cute decorations for it. All in all I am doing good.

Brad is still gone away at his training for the Army. He is doing really good, and good news, we SKYPE now...so we can actually see each other while we talk. I am so thankful for wonderful technology. Seeing each other helps a lot. Brad said he is very hot and that he is tired of running..but you can't blame him, he does it all the time. Brad has become friends with some good guys and he seems to be enjoying himself where he is, minus me not being there of course, and his lack of sleep sometimes is very annoying to him. He is happy all in all though.

Brad gets tto come home JULY 4th weekend and we are super excited of course. Always look forward to time together! Every minute together is so precious:) His estimated graduation date is September 30th, than he will be with me all the time. Definitely looking forward to living with my husband again.

Pretty much that sums up what is going on around here. If I dont get on here again before July 4th I will say it now

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! Bless all the soldiers fighting for our country and the ones serving our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment