Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where to begin.

Life....oh life. It takes us to where we never thought that we would go, but somehow it always turns out good, or even better.
Each day I wake up, take a deep breath, and think of my sweet sweet husband. I than proceed to do the usual routine, shower, makeup, get dressed, and go to work. I try to feel happy everyday but I understand this is a hard thing to do, especially with me being alone all the time...no family, just me and the mountains, well it at least feels that way sometimes. But I know Brad is where he is supposed to be and me where I am supposed to be. This long journey of 7 month training being apart is no fun at all, but its nothing I want people to feel sorry for me about either. I am so happy with the decision Brad and I made for him joining the military...This whole situation has brought us to an amazing couple, that will continue to get better and better.

Its funny. I am so different than the person Brad married 2 years ago, but in a good way. I have been faced with many challenges but I believe everything happens for a reason, and those challenges have made me be the person I am today, a better person, friend, sister, and especially a better wife.

Brad...oh my Brad. You make me a better person, and make me want to be a better person. You have showed me patience, and you have always been by my side, through the thick and thin, and I can't say how many times over and over again THANK YOU! I know we are where we are today because of heavenly father above, we are so blessed. I am so blessed to have you.

Why yes, we are sad being apart, but these months will go fast...and we will be together again. But, for now...we do what we have known to do from the beginning...fall or be in love over the phone. Thank goodness for cell phones :)

We can do this babe! We can.

All in all, life may be full of surprises and changes may happen, but I know one thing, no matter what happens, as long as my husband is by my side, I will get through anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment