Obviously I need to update more...
Knowley is now 6 months old as of January 4, 2012!
SO CRAZY
It's true what they say, TIME FLIES!
It is so fun to see her changing and growing. She smiles SO much now, where before she was always crying. She still is needy and still is nursing full time, but at least she smiles 50% more during the day then she used too. All those smiles just make my heart MELT. I love it. She is sooooo cute!
You can really tell she is starting to understand more and more. She has learned how to cough and it is too funny. She will cough and smile and the same time. Sometimes I can't really tell if she is fake coughing or really coughing.
Also, Knowley has blowouts like CRAZY! Not sure if this is normal for a little 6 month old...but literally everyday she has a blow out at least once up to three times! Needless to say I am learning how to get stains out of clothes really well. DAWN soap: Surprsingly GREAT for stains and also the Shout Stain Spray on top of that.
Knowley has been sitting up by herself since she was 5.5 months old and she is really strong. She doesn't fall over ever anymore, but she is trying to go forward now and ends up in the crawling position (usually with one arm stuck under her belly) and she just cries because she does not know what to do. She does NOT like belly time--at all.
We love our sweet little....
Knowley Madison
and we can't wait to see her grow more and more everyday!
yay! Now for some pics of that little cutie! haha. ;) Time really does fly!
ReplyDeleteAhh I know! I haven't uploaded the pics off my camera since November! Once I do that I will have lots of blog posts from christmas and such!
Delete