Okay, So, its been about 3 months since I have posted anything on here! WAHH! So sorry! Life has been crazzy!
Knowley will be 9 MONTHS TOMORROW!
As of today:
She has 2 bottom teeth and the top left tooth in.
She crawls.
Stands.
Stands and walks a little bit holding on to couch.
Smiles.
Laughs.
Cries.
Tries to sleep in her crib at night.
Still wakes up every couple of hours.
Nurses full time.
Does not eat food-STILL.
Sits up.
Eats people's toes and anything in site (except food)
Waves hello!
Says Mama.
ALL IN ALL, she seems to be a pretty happy baby, and I'd say a pretty darn cute one.
I can't believe how fast time has flown by, I swear after they are 3 months old time goes by in a blink of an eye! SO sad. I miss my little baby that would cuddle with me :(
But so far every stage has been a blast! It's so fun right now to see her explore and learn new things everyday and ah! I don't know its just so fun!
I can't believe the BIG ONE is just around the corner...
Here are some pictures of my sweet baby at 8 months 3 weeks till today.



P.S. BEING A MOM IS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING EVER!!!
She is soooo precious!! Thanks for the update! So glad things are going great for you!!
ReplyDelete